martes, 17 de julio de 2018

The three-dimensional rhomboids of Iceland

The new Harpa Concert Hall has become the new icon of Icelandic, creating a unique space for the music.



Hi, am I, Rodolfo, the unique human on the planet able to discern between a facade of paper and other of fabric (from afar, obviously), but you do not think that I have lost my famous (and prodigious) humility, “au contrarie” (would say my French cousin), I have the greatest present, now that I have discovered (or rediscovered) an island and a city which makes years fascinated me, at least in part (the truth ahead).
But let’s go to the start of the journey, I was looking an island (relentlessly) to build a beautiful building when I was invited to a very special excursion: a tour of the scenes of the popular series “Game of Thrones” in Iceland. I accepted, not so much by the route as by the place, an exquisite island that had not considered and to which I owe great moments of leisure and business. So, we visited Grjotagj (who has forgotten the love between Jon and Ygritte?), Dimmuborgir (where live the Wildlings) or Hofdabrekka, Vik i Myrdalur (the famous mountains of Frostfangs).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario