martes, 15 de mayo de 2018

Architecture Underground

The wine tourism has a new icon in Tuscany: Antinori Winery is hidden underground, beneath the land of its vineyards.



Hi, I irradiate on this terrible day the bitter conviction that the human being has been wrong of century, the terrible feeling of having visited a place strangely wasted and the omen that will not be the last time that this happens. But my disappointment, obviously, only going by sections, my practical and generous sense of the life makes me see beyond of inadequate concepts and allows me to find more positive realities. Insurance that today, many readers will be in disagreement with my version of the facts, I face them here with a singular work, for me, away from the architecture: theAntinori Winery.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario